(:Assalamualaikum(:)Thanks For Viewing my blog(:)Please respect my blog as i respect yours(:)Do be my followers(:)Thank you(:)

Non-stop outing

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone .
So today is chinese new year and it's been 3 days we had our holiday . Life is full of surprise , agree with that ? It is , for the first day we went to desaru and it was out of sudden and we haven't prepared anything for that . And it's so funny when you realize you forgot to bring some food and mat when you arrived and the question is 'where are we gonna sit ??' It's not really a big deal cause we can sit on hut near by the sea .


On the second day nothing special about the journey to share so let's just skip . Ok so today is the third day and my sister asked us to accompany her to meet with her friends at J.P.O .. I don't really think that today is my fortunate day cause something had happened to me and it really hurt .. JENGJENGJENG !! Haha , poor my sister she accidentally met with her student there and she act like she's nobody and as fast as she can she ran away from her student ...  *kantoi sudah*

And i bought something for nadia isa as her birthday present . I really hope she likes with that present . =)
Erm , what else to say ? I guess nothing else so let's stop here . Maghrib already , Ma'assalamah readers .
TERIMA KASIH